MSOFT is looking for a Senior Sales Manager with experience in managing a solutions-based sales organization selling into the retail and gaming industries. Our company offers software development, consulting, delivery, and support services that enable our clients to survive (and succeed) in a rapidly changing competitive landscape.
Our Senior Sales Manager will understand the dynamics of our clients’ industries and support our sales team to effectively position our software solutions with them. They will ensure our company is seen as a trusted partner and an expert leader in providing game-changing software solutions.
- Sales coverage – Build well-targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve desired margins; collaborate with key stakeholders to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources
- Account Planning – Assist in planning sales strategy; manage the internal processes in support of Account Managers and related selling activities; align tactical account plans with overall corporate strategy; actively develop and manage geography business plans to meet revenue goals; develop robust, comprehensive plans that articulate the strategies/requirements essential for focusing sales activities, forecasting accurately, and communicating sales progress; actively manage and sign off on account business plans through scheduled reviews and updates
- Pipeline management – Build, monitor, and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long-term opportunities; manage the size, shape, and quality of pipeline; analyze overall win rates and win/loss ratios
- Deal management – Critically assess deals to ensure soundness and problem-free processing by the company’s back-end operations; monitor the number of deals with sales methodologies reviewed by TMT Global Leader
Mandatory Skills Description
- 5+ years of Sales & Account experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in Retail/Gaming Industries
- Experience in US sales and deal closing