Our development team is responsible for integrating with and extending different vendor-based tools and integrating with various cloud and in-house applications to achieve the best user experience for end-users.
- Provide high-quality user interfaces by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Develop and modify moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming
- Analyze, code, test, and document programs and enhancements
- Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates
- Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentor entry and mid-level developers
- Work closely with the support team, delivery manager, and product owners to address incidents and problem queues, ensuring proper prioritization
- 2+ years of experience with React
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 8+ years’ experience developing responsive and browser agnostic web applications in an enterprise environment
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines and code quality tools.
- Ability to use CSS extensively to create custom and rich user interfaces
- Experience in overall Java application development is a plus
- Experience working with financial planning concepts and APIs (from vendors such as eMoney/MoneyGuide Pro) is a plus